Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams and Latent Content

1. One dream I had was alone in a forest and got attacked by a coyote, and then I beat it to death.  My left hand was ripped in the process, but I remember feeling very proud of the kill.

2. Another dream I had was in a haunted house owned by a inhuman monstrous old women, I was trying to walk across the floor and not make a noise and I was very scared.  Suddenly the floor creaked and the old women ran out of a room to attack me, instantly my dream was no longer filled with fear and was then full of rage.  I killed the monstrous old women very violently, right after she was dead I looked at my arms, maggots were crawling underneath my skin and some were escaping out of my bloody pores.

3. Another dream I had was I was in my house, but it somehow seemed darker and more ominous. Strange aliens would keep jumping out and scaring me.  Every time I killed the alien, but what frightened me the most was the screeching noise they made.  Every time the I saw a alien it let loose an ear popping screech that caused my eyes to water, my head to pound, and my body to convulse.

  1. A coyote symbolizes deception and weakness. Pain symbolizes being too hard on myself. Pride symbolizes that I will stand up and fight the challenges attacking my integrity.
  2. Fear symbolizes that I'm afraid to confront the unknown aspects of myself and I'm experiencing anxieties in my life. Rage symbolizes bad temper, negative outbursts, and suppressed anger. Maggots symbolize some issue or problem you have been rejecting and it is now eating away at you.
  3. Violence symbolizes unexpressed anger or rage, aggressive or sadomasochistic tendencies, and suggests you may be fighting or struggling against aspects of your own self. Loudness symbolizes hiding from something. Tears/Crying symbolize helplessness, difficulties and frustrations in trying to communicate with others, a way to regain emotional balance because the lack of emotion shown while conscious, and it also represents pain. Aliens symbolize you're having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings, feeling disconnected, problems dealing with a person or situation, and an encounter with unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment